We are tired of getting Alaina up from bed and finding her diaper off! She has figured out how to undress herself and likes to do that at naptime or when she wakes in the mornings.
So we are now at the point of duct taping her diaper on (and needing to focus on potty training).
I know it looks like we are torturing her with the duct tape. She just didn't want to lay down so I could take a picture. (Just another form of torture, I guess). I know - mom of the year!
4 comments:
I couldn't help but just laugh at this post and the one before it. LOL! What a mess that girl is!
- Kara
BAHAHAHA! Perfect solution! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she went to take off her diaper and FAILED. So cute!
Rusty said it was obvious the next morning that she had tried to get it off and failed. She also had taken her pants off and put them back on inside out. LOL
ha ha ha ha ha. :) i was given the same advice for evan but all i had was clear packing tape. it gave him a rash and was still on him even though he wiggled the diaper off. LMBO! :D
Post a Comment