I had a productive Saturday. I cleaned out my closet recently and finally logged everything and took it all to Goodwill. 7 bags of clothes and a basket full of shoes.
I ordered these vinyl sayings probably TWO years ago. I couldn't figure out how to hang them. It was very frustrating. Well, I finally tried again and for some reason had no problem. I'm glad I didn't get frustrated and throw them away. I love how they turned out. This one is over our front doow.
And this one is in my studio.
I also reorganized my props and backdrops. Love it!
1 comment:
I love vinyl decals. One thing I learned though AFTER getting them is that if you don't take them off after 2-3 years it can ruin the paint and wall underneath. They DON'T come off as easily as they say they do if you leave them on that long.
Post a Comment