Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Caitlin is a snooze alarm type of girl.  Every morning I go in early and "try" to get her up.  She will always say, "Five more minutes".  And I come back in 5-10 minutes.  This morning I go in to "wake" her.  I ask if she needs five minutes.  She immediately gets out of bed.  I turn to walk out of the room and she falls on the floor.  I say, "Caitlin what happened?"  She doesn't answer.  I say, "Do you need a few more minutes?"  As she drags herself back towards the bed she says, "yeah I think a few more minutes would be good".  Crazy girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin seems like her Aunt Heather! When I lived with Heather she would hit the snooze several times before getting up! :)

- Kara

Smith1230 said...

LOL So true Kara. Now I just use Alli as my alarm unless I have to be up at a specified time. I can't sleep through Alli talking on the monitor. 5 minutes is never enough to fall back to sleep and feel like you're any more rested but the idea of a few more minutes of sleep is always a pleasant thought!

Mike & Lila Family said...

lmbo!!!!