Monday, February 6, 2012

Studio Fun

Someone is a little obsessed with my studio.  Every time we go in there, Alaina says "Pictures" in her cute little way.  So I've been using her as my guinea pig trying out some new settings.






I bought a few pieces of fabric to simulate some wallpaper walls.  A cheap fix but I like how it turned out!



And here's some of Caitlin . . .



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In another 8 years you are going to have your hands full with Caitlin (or should I say the boys...hope Rusty is ready!) :)

- Kara

Mike & Lila Family said...

i like the new studio effects. i had a friend who just took similar ones where her son was 'crawling' on the floor with the word "ONE" on the wall. it looked great. I see this could easily be done with photo shop as well I'm sure. just passing it on for MORE fun for you. ;) xo