Several months ago, I planned to make a playhouse for the girls. I bought all the supplies, planned each side, and then set it all aside. I finally pulled it all out this weekend and got started.
It will have four sides and slide over a card table. Here are my plans for each side.
I cut out each of the sides and the top and then started on my first side. The cutting went a lot quicker than I had imagined and I got a lot more done that I expected. On this side, the apples will velcro on and off so they can "pick" the apples. I think I might add a basket at the bottom to put the apples in too.
Everything is cut out. Now I just have to do the only part that makes me nervous - the sewing!
I'm hoping to have it done for Christmas and have it ready to play with Christmas morning. :)
1 comment:
Oh you can do it Shannon!!! Just pin it down and take it slow. It may surprise you what you can do with a sewing machine if you just try! That's how I got all mine accomplished, just by trying. Such a cute idea. Can't wait to see it finished.
Post a Comment