I think we have one Halloween costume decided . . .
She did NOT want to put the costime on. (So I bribed her) And then once she got it on, she was loving her hand mittens. I think she may actually keep it all on for Halloween (if she doesn't outgrow it by then).
Is it bad that Alli's going to be the exact same thing she was last year? It was so big on her last year that I'm reusing it. I guess I should try it on her and make sure it still fits after her growth spurt.
3 comments:
What a cutie!!!
- Kara
Cute cute...
Is it bad that Alli's going to be the exact same thing she was last year? It was so big on her last year that I'm reusing it. I guess I should try it on her and make sure it still fits after her growth spurt.
Sweet little bunny foo foo.
Post a Comment