Thursday, September 1, 2011

2nd Riding Lesson

It's been 4 weeks since Caitlin's first lesson because Mrs Patty had emergency surgery to remove her appendix.  Caitlin was very glad when she was finally healed enough to teach her again!
Getting Rocky ready to ride




I think Rocky missed her!



Patty leading Caitlin in steering the horse.




She's gotta work on her posture.







Mrs Patty took off the lead rope.  Caitlin got to ride by herself for the first time!!




All on her own!

Steering Rocky around the cones . . .


Here's some video of Caitlin riding on her own:


These guys were having as much fun as I was watching Caitlin.  It was so nice out tonight sitting in the shade, listening to the sounds you only get out in the boonies!





This guy totally wants me to ride him.  Hmm, maybe I'll take riding lessons too! 

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

haha too cute. That horse is eying you Shannon!

Mike & Lila Family said...

that is awesome caitlin! you are a natural. :) shannon, love the city shoes in the country with the barn cat. :) lol