Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trip to Texas - Tuesday

Tues. July 30...Caitlin and Alaina wake up in such good moods..I don't know how they are at home; but here they are ready for the adventure of the day...So, after breakfast, we drove to Red Hill Lake, arrived at 9:30 and stayed til 1. There we met Sister Morrison and 2 of her grandchildren, Shane age 9 and Madison age 6. All four of them swam and ate and played and ate...Shane said to me that Caitlin was "hot" and Caitlin thought Shane was "cute"....When we had to leave, they all wanted to make plans to get together again this week...This afternoon we had 4 rides around the pasture on the 4 wheeler with Caitlin at the wheel. Alaina played at the end of the driveway and built another volcano out of rocks....she loves being outdoors even in the heat... I have been growing some Sugar Baby watermelons this summer...Alaina got to pull one from the garden this evening. Her favorite book for me to read is Bambi...we read it 3 times today...about 8 pm she announced that she was ready for bed so I read her a story, said our nighttime prayer, handed her her phone and that was that....I am so pleased that there is no issue with going to bed or getting up in the morning...Caitlin is great with Alaina and most of the time very patient and loving....I am so thankful for this opportunity...







No comments: