A few days ago Rusty bravely took both girls to a movie. I thought he was stretching it to think Alaina would sit through a movie. But she did much better than I was expecting. He bought popcorn, which she had never tried before. He said she sat in his lap for 45 minutes watching the movie and eating popcorn. Then she just wanted to walk around. So the other day at Target, he bought popcorn again. It definitely made his shopping trip go smoothly. She loves it!!

And someone please give me ideas of what to do with her hair! She's looking scraggly!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
by "someone" do you mean me? cause come on girl, you know should have just titled this "LILA HELP WITH ALAINA'S HAIR". lol. j/k. Put a smoother in it after washing it. As for a cut: I suggest letting it grow out till the 'bang' area gets to her chin. then cut it off to her chin! :)
Yes, I meant you Lila! What is a smoother? Can you recommend one?
I definitely want it to grow out. She hasn't yet had a haircut. It's just out of control right now.
Post a Comment