Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And I was doing so good . . .

My company does monthly celebrations of birthdays with cake. I knew today was cake day and I told myself I wasn’t going unless they had ice cream cake. They always do ice cream cake once in the summertime. So today just happened to be ice cream cake day. I go up to the kitchen, totally expecting the splurge.  I figured I would just use my extra points. I knew it would be a lot, but the pieces normally aren’t that big. I ate it – it was delicious. I asked what kind it was – Dairy Queen. Great, then I can check the points. I get back to my desk and look on the internet to check the points for my one little slice.


21!!!! I only get 29 for the day!!!

I totally want to go throw up right now!!

3 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

giggle giggle giggle. so sorry.

Anonymous said...

It's SO worth the 21 points! Best cake ever!!

- Kara

Smith1230 said...

HAHA go push mow your yard...you'll sweat away the extra points. Thats what I did this afternoon. yuck