Friday, June 17, 2011

I HATE waiting!

I STILL have not heard back from my doctor and am very frustrated.  When he called me Tuesday with the results nonresults he said he would talk to the radiologist and call me back.  I heard nothing all Wednesday.  So I called Thursday morning and the operator said they would have the nurse look into it and call me.  I heard nothing all day Thursday.  So this morning I called and explained AGAIN my situation.  I think they could feel my frustration and stress.  They put me through to their triage department and I explained again to the lady on the phone.  I stressed that I needed to know something today.  I am in training all next week for my PMP certification and I need to be able to focus next week.  I can't go to doctor visits or tests next week and I don't want to wait.  (I'm really not good at waiting.  Can you tell?)  So, now I'm waiting again for a callback . . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be so bad if you haven't been kept waiting for three days and it is for your health. It's like sitting at a dr office for your appointment that was an hour ago! I HATE that!

- Kara

Smith1230 said...

Ugh...I know Dr's get busy and slammed beyond belief and forget they said they'd do something but it is incredibly frustrating when people say they'll do something and don't do it.