Alaina did better for the second game. Here's her good hit. She swings so much, she spins and falls down!
She still didn't want to field. She lasted most of the first inning.
I was able to get her to go out for the third inning if I stood beside her.
I even got her to chase a hit and throw it to first base.
This is her second hit. I don't know why she was having such a hard time connecting.
She took forever and got really frustrated.
She took so long, I stopped after the first video and restarted for the one below. At the beginning of this one, she hits the bat into the ground and says, "Oh man!" because she was frustrated.
She finally hit it! Rusty was going to run the bases with her but she busted going to second and wouldn't keep going. At least this game was better than last one. As long as she improves, I'll count that as a win!
1 comment:
No matter if some one searches for his essential
thing, therefore he/she wants to be available
that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.
Look into my blog :: bmr calculator for women
Post a Comment