The second we got there, Alaina wanted to go build a sand castle at the beach.
So we did, even though the sun was setting.
Such yummy sunsets!!
I can't believe Caitlin got in that cold water!
One morning we woke to see this -
And this -
One of these people was not original!
We enjoyed the heated pool every day! Caitlin did tricks. She jumped from my shoulders. She also learned how to let Rusty throw her and turn a back flip.
Alaina finally realized that she doesn't need to hold on to me in the water if she has floaties on. This was a huge breakthrough for her. She was so excited to be independent in the pool. Instead of clinging to me, she would push me away and want to swim on her own. Big step for her!
We also enjoyed some treats. This was Alaina's first ice cream sandwich. She got it EVERYWHERE!!
I mostly enjoyed the view. I am so retiring somewhere with a view like this!!
On one of the days, I took a glorious nap on the couch, with the ocean as my view.
It was amazing!











1 comment:
LOVE the new layout! You should have started Alaina with a mini ice cream sandwich! :D I SO want to go back to the beach and/or cruise to a nice warm place!
Post a Comment