This weekend Alaina discovered ketchup! She LOVED it and totally forgot about eating french fries. She would dip and lick only. When the french fry got soggy, she would hand it to me and want another for dipping purposes only!
haha...i've never understood the childhood fascination with ketchup...I don't like it enough by itself to eat it that way...I guess Alli favors me in this regard because she won't eat it at all. The only thing she'll dip is ranch dressing, but like Alaina, she only eats the dressing and not the food she is using to dip. Cute cute.
2 comments:
haha...i've never understood the childhood fascination with ketchup...I don't like it enough by itself to eat it that way...I guess Alli favors me in this regard because she won't eat it at all. The only thing she'll dip is ranch dressing, but like Alaina, she only eats the dressing and not the food she is using to dip. Cute cute.
i always ate mustard on my fries, but have converted to ketchup in the last few years. must be getting more of a sweet tooth.
Post a Comment