Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sick baby

Poor Caitlin. She's hasn't felt good for two days now. Last night she woke up at midnight with a fever and a headache. This morning, she was still warm, so she stayed home from school and has had a fever off and on all day. If she doesn't get better by tomorrow, I think I'm going to have to take her to the doctor. I hate it when my babies are sick!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she feels better soon. I came home from work yesterday and Alli had a runny nose. Marilyn said it started after she went outside. She was sneezing all day today with a runny nose and a low grade fever. I wonder if something is going around or if it's just allergies/sinus stuff.

Shannon Hairr said...

Sounds like allergies since she had just been outside. That definitely affects Caitlin at certain times of the year too!