Monday, July 25, 2011

Why do you be a buger?

Alaina can be in the best mood or the worst mood and you never know what you might get.  It all depends on her sleep.  If she woke up naturally from a good nap - you get happy Alaina.  Otherwise, you get this.



When she is in these moods, the last person she wants around her is happy Caitlin.  Caitlin just loves Alaina and wants to play with her all the time and teach her fun tricks.  Alaina just loves to tease Caitlin.  She will lean in to give her a kiss, Caitlin gets all excited, and Alaina will pull away laughing, or worse - snack her in the face.  She is a buger!  Which is why I thought it funny, when one day, I found this note that Caitlin had written for Alaina.
Alaina, why do you be a buger?  We all want to know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the funniest thing ever! Alaina's personality does do a 180 when she doesn't get a good nap in!

- Kara

The Haddock's said...

Oh my Shannon, Now that is just hillarious.

Smith1230 said...

I wondered with the title where this was going...then the note made me loose it. I needed...and I mean needed the laugh today. Thank you for sharing. I love your girls!

Mike & Lila Family said...

i heart this, a lot. ;)

Shannon Hairr said...

They make me smile!!