Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stacation Day 1

Rusty went on a last minute golf trip so I decided to take some vacation time and be with the girls. I've planned some fun and practical things to get accomplished so we will see how it goes.

Day one-
- Krispy Kreme
- Grocery shopping
- Redbox movies
- Organize the playroom
- Dinner with family
- Shoe shopping







Yeah, I know. Mom of the year!







Before I started organizing the room, every toy in the house was in a huge pile in Caitlins room. It took several hours on several days but it's actually playable now. I threw out 2 bags of trash and have 2 bags of toys to donate.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate covered donuts are her favorite! (Aunt Kara spoils! ;) )

Linda Love said...

Sounds like a fun few days. The bedroom looks great!

Mike & Lila Family said...

oh my goodness shannon. look at what a 'tween' you have in the picture of her on her bed. you are in trouble. and not for your staycation day one. it sounded awesome to me! :) plus you've been an awesome blogger! thank you.