Friday, July 8, 2011

Medical Update

Rusty and I met with a Thyroid Surgeon on Tuesday.  I have a long list of symptoms that all seem to point to thyroid issues.  I thought that if we just removed the thyroid and replaced the hormones with medicine, all my ailments could be relieved.  After meeting with the doctor, it seems that the nodules and everything else are not related.  Since they are not related, we decided to do another biopsy to double check the nodule is not cancerous.  I should hear in a few days.  As for my other symptoms, the biggest being sleeping issues and not ever feeling rested, I am starting over.  I am very frustrated and thought my appointment on Tuesday would bring answers.  Instead, I only have more questions.  I'm just hoping I can get answers soon!

1 comment:

Mike & Lila Family said...

i'm sorry i'm only reading this now. i have been worried about you and the outcome of these appointments. each one gets you closer to answers so i will pray that comes soon so what ever it is, big or small, you can deal with it. I'm glad the new report said benign (sp?).