I had a breakthrough with my sewing machine and have finally figured out how to sew in a straight line. Turns out my machine works better with a metal bobbin than a plastic one. So, once I figured that out, I had the nerve to tackle some baby gifts. I am going to a baby shower on Saturday so I personalized some burp rags. I did struggle a little bit with how thick it was to sew on. If there is a trick to that that someone can share, please do!
I was going to add ribbon down the sides, but I was nervous about have to sew along both sides of the ribbon. Maybe with thicker ribbon that wouldn't have been so hard. But the ribbon tying these was what I was working with. I was afraid of ruining what I had so far. Anyway, I think they turned out cute.
4 comments:
i think they are perfect just the way they are, very cute cute cute. i can't help you on the ribbon, i've given up on that but for sure would choose maybe a wider one if you plan to sew it on so you can see the design on it? then again, i don't mess with ribbon so don't listen to me. ;) ha ha ha.
WAAaay CUTE! I don't know how you even have time to do anything extra! You amaze me plus you are super talented!
They are way cute! I don't know how you even find time to do anything extra. You are so talented!!!
Thanks Julie, that is so nice of you to say!! :)
Post a Comment