Thursday, April 21, 2011

Homemade Pizza

We've had fun making homemade pizzas recently.  Caitlin loves helping and she's gotten really good at rolling the dough out and putting the toppings on.  My favorite pizza recently uses an Alfredo sauce and has fresh mushrooms and bacon as toppings.  Yummy!!






And yes, I was a little out of it last night, and made the pizza with the cheese on top.  I didn't even realize until after it was cooked.  It still tasted good, so we will pretend I did that on purpose.

Caitlin was enjoying the documenting of the pizza and wanted to film her own segment. 

Here is "Cooking with Caitlin":

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

yumm we've been doing homemade pizza a lot too. I recently found a really good homemade dough recipe that is super quick and simple to make. I just haven't ever really liked store bought dough. Caitlin looks like she's having fun.