The stores finally put out their Vanetine's candy and I could fill my glass vases. I bought a TON of candy and look how empty my jars look!! I need something that I can put in there as filler to take up some of the space. I'm thinking styrofoam cylinders. Any ideas?
Also, I made these Fortune Tellers (aka Cootie Catchers). Do you remember these from when we were little? Caitlin thought they were the coolest things ever!
5 comments:
Cute! I like the styrofoam cylinder idea because you can put the candies all around and on top of the styrofoam and the glass vase will look like it is full with candies!
yeah use the styrofoam cylinders and you could cover them with red, pink or white gift wrap filler paper. so cute
That is what I use for my vases with jelly beans or candy corn so you do not spend $50 in decoration candy:)
i'm a little late for this but am curious what you ended up doing. :)
I actually haven't done anything yet. I haven't had a chance to go to the craft store and it doesn't bother me as much as it did at first.
Post a Comment