
Caitlin was hungry and really wanting her food.

Caitlin loves the funny face. Here she is making a funny face with her funny face pancakes.
We passed the time waiting for our food by taking some pictures.




I said for us to do fishy faces. Instead she is being a shark eating my fish. LOL

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
I love the shark/fish picture. Very cute. The pics look like one of those run of pictures you might take in a photo booth. too cute.
i love all the blogging you have been doing and am about ot get caught up right now. I'm looking forward to mommy son dates in the future then mommy daughter dates too. ;)
I love that first picture of Caitlin! So pretty! I also like the shark/fish picture...too cute. You'll have fun doing mother/daughter dates!!
Post a Comment