Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alaina

Last night, Alaina was SO funny!  She was in rare form so I took some videos.  This is her true personality.  Stubborn and mischievious!!

Playing basketball.

More playing

Climbing the stairs

Trying to get through the baby gate.

Notice at 1:18 she toots and then giggles when I call her on it.  And at 1:39 she says MOMMA!
At 1:53 she does her weird babbling that I just love and at 2:40 she walks!

Is it bad that when she's so cute like this, I just don't want to put her down for the night?  I just let her stay up and entertain me!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I'll have to show you the videos that I have of Alaina. I have one from yesterday where she was "reading" to me. It's so funny!

Shannon Hairr said...

Kara, I definitely want to see them! She just cracks me up!!

Mike & Lila Family said...

yeah, you are definately a bad mother. wink. super cute baby, getting cuter every day and look at all that hair growing in, whoo hoo!