Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Five's

5 things that are gonna be on your Christmas List this year
1 - Embroidery Machine - I would love to have this.  But at $500, I think it will have to wait until I can save up for it.

2 - Mother's Necklace - I just LOVE these!  I bought the stuff to make them myself and just haven't sat down to do it yet.


3 - Silent Eyelet Setter - I love using eyelets in my crafts but the hammering is a headache.


4 - Tom Tom Car Kit for iPhone

5 - Hmm, how about this?  :)

4 comments:

CourtneyKeb said...

I'm with you on that embroidery machine.
Oh how sweet that would be! <3

Beth McC. said...

Love the list! I am going to have to check out that Tom Tom thing!

Lila said...

hmmm. i love the ring especially. :) looks kinda like mine but with more bling. twins! (diffent main stone as well)

Unknown said...

Love your list! I want an embroidery machine too. Have a great weekend!