Monday, November 8, 2010

Weight Check

I had a horrible eating week this week. I went to a school program with Caitlin on Monday that included dinner that threw off my entire week. It was Fazoli's and, yes, I had two of their breadsticks. Once I got home and looked at the points, I realized how bad it was. Oops! So I knew I wasn't going to lose any this week. I ate well the rest of the week, but as I checked the scale, I was still at last weeks weight.

Well, thanks to a stomach bug I had on Sunday, that all changed. I lost three more pounds and am halfway to my goal. Haha. Oh well, not really the way you want to lose weight but I will take it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

Sounds like it was just a 24 hr bug...thank goodness for that! Hope you are all feeling better.