Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OBX

We just got back from a week long family vacation to Outer Banks, NC.  It was SO much fun!!



We rented a 7 bedroom house that was steps away from the ocean.  It was great!

It was a little cold when we first got there but warmed up after a while.  The hot tub was a hit with everyone the whole week.




The best part of the trip was all the family we got to enjoy - all of Rusty's siblings were there with all the spouses and kids, Rusty's dad, my mom and my brother and his wife.









We did lots of fun things while we were there.  We went putt putt golfing, deep sea fishing and toured a lighthouse.














While deep sea fishing, I caught 4 fish, a crab and a stingray.  It was AWESOME!



















Finally enjoying the beach!



























Misc pictures . . .












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures...it's clear y'all had a great time.

We're so glad you chose the Outer Banks for your vacation.

We'd love to help you plan your next OBX trip. Please let us know if we can help.

Have fun!

Seaside Vacations
OuterBanksVacations.com

4820 N. Croatan Hwy
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
(866) 884-0267
Blog.OuterBanksVacations.com

Lila said...

Awesome vacation! It looks like somewhere I need to go and soon! ;) I particularly love the pictures of alaina with her hat on, it makes me think of how she will look with more hair! ;) also my favorite pictures of caitlin are the close ups of all her freckles! I have always dreamed of a getting to have a daughter with freckles! I love them, she has just enough :). thanks for sharing the pictures. xo

Shannon Hairr said...

I know - Rusty and I both LOVE her freckles!!