I think every female has a love-hate relationship with bathing suits. I hate trying them on but I love it when I find one that fits and I love. So I thought I would share this great find. I follow this blog that shows modest but stylish clothing and they had a post about swimwear and a link to Lime Ricki. They have the cutest, modest bathing suits and since I'm not trying to show everything I got, I had to try them. So I ordered two, not sure which I liked better, and they came in yesterday. I tried them on, hoping at least one would look good, and surprisingly, they both fit and looked good. They seemed to be made with some type of built in slimmer because they made me look skinnier than I am - I am definitely not in bathing suit shape right now and they made me look good. Worth every penny!!


1 comment:
LOL! I just got the same swimsuit, the red and blue one! I love it! I thought the top seemed a little tight though, but maybe that's from nursing! LOL! I want to get the Greta, but am waiting til it goes on sale.
Post a Comment