Friday, April 30, 2010

Fridays Five

This Fridays Five is Your 5 Favorite Movies.  This is a hard one - I have a lot of favorites.  I'll try and stick to the classics or the ones that I watch over and over.

1-Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility  (I know it's two movies but I can't pick and they are at least both Jane Austen books, right?)  I cry at the end everytime!!

2-Twister - This movie is a favorite in my family.  We all have our own favortie quotes, I think.


3-Signs - I love this movie.  1-It scared the bejesus out of me when I first watched it and 2-I think it really is a movie about hope and faith and knowing that God really has a plan.


4-National Treasure - it's kind of a modern day Indiana Jones.

5-Anything with Audrey Hepburn or Cary Grant - can you think of anyone in this day and age that is as classy and beautiful as Audrey Hepburn and as smooth and gentlemanly as Cary Grant?  I didn't think so!



So of course I LOVE Charade where they star together.


Some other favorites-
A Knight's Tale
Princess Bride
A Walk to Remember
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Dances with Wolves
Sleepless in Seattle

I told you I have a lot of favorites!!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Not that I ever see a situation where this would happen but don't watch Twister with my dad...he makes fun of it all the way through.

Lindsay said...

Twister is a favorite at our house. Taylor watches it every day, seriously! He says he is going to be a stormchaser when he grows up. He watches the weather channel every day to and tells me what the weather will be for the whole week!

Beth McC. said...

YAY! Love your list! Twister an all time favorite- May have to get that out and watch this weekend!

Lindsey S said...

All but Signs makes this one of my favorite lists :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I love National Treasure. Everytime I go to DC I want to go underground and find the treasures there. LOL