
Caitlin playing her Nintendo DS on the way down.

This was our view from our condo. Could anything be better than an ocean facing balcony?

We got there around 4 and Caitlin could NOT wait to see the beach. So we went for a little walk just to play in the sand. Then she put her feet in. She just kept inching her way and by the time we left, she was soaking wet in her clothes. But she had fun!!

Marisa came with us to help out with Caitlin while we did wedding stuff. Caitlin LOVED having her there!!

Rusty playing in the sand.











3 comments:
I love the one of you both kissing Caitlin. It's so precious and shows your love for her! Baby on the way is coming along nicely :) I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!
i'm sure you don't want/need a reminder but caitlyn is soooooo big! wow! i'm glad you got the mini vacation. i can't wait for mine! ;)
such a beautiful setting. so nice that your work got you some play time, too! i love that you took the family photos with you prego. =)
Post a Comment