Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I just have to brag!

Yesterday, Rusty met with Caitlin's Kindergarten teacher for our first parent/teacher conference. Caitlin is doing well now in her class. I think she has the discipline part down better. She doesn't always get green but she does most of the time and she hasn't had a black or brown since that first week. But the part I have to brag on is something the teacher told Rusty. She gave all of the kids a test to test their reading skills and Caitlin got the highest score in the class. Not that she can read - I guess she's just getting close. So that is exciting!

6 comments:

Smith1230 said...

Woo hoo!

Shannon Hairr said...

She got a 96 out of 100. Sad, though, someone in the class got a 14. YIKES!!

Smith1230 said...

you're kidding!!

Lila said...

yay parents and caitlin! ;) good job, this calls for a baskin robbins run i think. mom? lol!

Shannon Hairr said...

Lila, I like your thinking!!

Jennifer said...

Way to go Caitlin! Smart girl! Definitely baskin robbins time!