Wednesday, September 24, 2008

T-ball - Take 3 - First Scrimmage

With Caitlin's last two practices not going so well and Rusty out of town, I thought seriously about skipping this scrimmage game. Caitlin woke up in a good mood, so I said, Why not! She did so well this time. They actually got to practice at a real game and she liked that. Each kid got to hit the ball off the tee and run the bases while the other team practiced fielding the ball and trying to chase them down. Basically every kid got a "home run" each time to practice running the bases. Caitlin did great fielding the ball. I taught her how to put her hands on her knees so she would be ready when the ball was hit and she did that each time. She did get a little mad when the boys on the team kept beating her to the ball. I told her she had to be quick and keep trying. She fielded 2 or 3 balls and threw them to first base. It was actually an enjoyable game!!





1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

YAY....our little allstar!