I loved Caitlin's home run! She is too cute! I am glad her scrimmage went well and that she had fun.
haha LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh Shannon I love it. That is just way too cute..
i am crying!!!! this is hilarious. i don't know how you stopped yourself from laughing.Great job Caitlin!!!!!
Couldn't you hear me laughing in the background. I had to really focus to keep the camera up and following her. I was crying I was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved Caitlin's home run! She is too cute! I am glad her scrimmage went well and that she had fun.
haha LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh Shannon I love it. That is just way too cute..
i am crying!!!! this is hilarious. i don't know how you stopped yourself from laughing.
Great job Caitlin!!!!!
Couldn't you hear me laughing in the background. I had to really focus to keep the camera up and following her. I was crying I was laughing so hard!
Post a Comment