The girls had been conniving with each other for a few weeks and we heard them plotting and planning on how to talk us into getting hamsters. They kept trying to call a family meeting but it was at all the wrong times. So Rusty and I discussed it without them and decided to let them do it. Then we called a family meeting. Caitlin started in on all the reasons why hamsters would be a good idea. Rusty just said, "ok." Caitlin keeps going on the reasons. Rusty said, "I said ok." It finally dawned on Caitlin that we were saying yes. These girls were SO happy!
So we ordered some cages and supplies and we went to PetSmart to pick out two Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters. They are super tiny and super cute! And we got sisters so that is awesome. It is really funny too how each of the girl's hamsters has their personality.
This is Junebug, Caitlin's hamster. She is adventurous and daring and loves to climb. She comes out to play a lot.








1 comment:
I always loved having a hamster. Hope the girls enjoy them :)
Post a Comment