Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Percy is an acrobat!

Last night, when we got home from church, I had gotten Alaina to bed and I really just wanted to lay down and relax a little before having to go to bed.  Caitlin yells for me to come upstairs.  UGH! She made it sound like something was wrong with Percy.  So I ran upstairs . . .
 and found this!
Can you tell what he is doing?  He has two back legs holding on to the lid and his tail wrapped around a branch.  The rest of him is just dangling, in a back bend position.  What is he doing? Is that comfortable.  He looked so stiff, I was afraid he died in some strange attempt at a trick.  But no, he was breathing.  I guess this is what geckos do for fun!


It was interesting getting the lid off the tank so we could feed him.  I felt bad disturbing him, but props to Percy for the cool trick!

No comments: