Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fifth day: Roseau, Dominica








In Dominica, we toured the island with a man named Papanap.

After we noticed some grapefruits growing in the trees, he stopped, climbed a tree and brought some back for us to eat.











 
He took us to Emerald Pool and we took a short hike down to the falls/pools.






I don't know why we look so miserable. 









 
Back at the ship, we laid out some more and relaxed.
 
Then I attempted to get spruced up.  I bought some hair extensions and was nervous about putting them in myself.  But after a few experiments, I finally figured it out.

 

 




This couple from Puerto Rico weren't there the night before, but they still got to play their game.


 
That night, we went to a 60 Seconds or Less game show.  We just wanted to watch, but Rusty volunteered Emily for one of the games.

She had to collect as many keychains from the floor as possible, blindfolded.





She did really well and won, of course!




No comments: