Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Runniversary!!

Today marks one year since I have been running so I added up the number of miles from my tracker. 
412.3 miles in my first year.
 
That is crazy!  I can't say that I have loved every minute of it, but I can say that I never regret a run.  I love proving to myself that I can do something.  My goal this year is to run a half marathon.  My training for that starts tomorrow.  I was going to run the Middle Half in Murfreesboro.  I've registered for it already.  But then I realized that it is the Saturday that we come back from Destin.  Oops!
 
So, I haven't been able to find a replacement race that isn't crazy expensive so I think I will just run my own half.  I'm going to just do my training plan like normal and maybe run it while I am in Destin.  We will see.
 
Anyway, here's to many more years!!

No comments: