Every year, we go to a Trunk or Treat at the church. It's a fun time for the girls to wear their costumes again and see friends. This year, Caitlin has a game the same night so I knew we couldn't go. I heard that the YMCA was doing on last night so I decided to take the girls. We used it as an incentive for Alaina to act better at school (she had a rough day on Tuesday) and she could earn it. She did much better yesterday and earned her reward. As I was getting ready to leave work, though, I had another round of vertigo. Driving home was a struggle. I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed. But I HAD to take them. I couldn't back out (and Rusty couldn't because he was mowing the grass). So we all got ready.
Look how cute they were!
My little monkey!
And the adorable Hermione Granger from Harry Potter!
We didn't stay long but got lots of candy. And the girls rode the slide a few times. They had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment