Last night, Caitlin took Alaina on several Dora adventures. Alaina was grumpy after her nap and didn't want to play at first, but Caitlin really wanted her to have fun. Once Caitlin told her what they would do, Alaina was instantly cheered up.
Caitlin put the Dora backpack on her and led her around, following the Map, on each adventure. Alaina LOVED it!! I let them do 2 adventures before bedtime. Caitlin promised Alaina there would be more today.
It allowed me to clean the kitchen and eat some dinner. It was so nice to hear both of them enjoying each other so much. I just love them!!
Here's video of part of their adventure. Caitlin marked the path with blocks. Thankfully, she cleaned it all up without even being asked.
I wish I had let it record for just another few seconds. When Alaina got to the room, she yelled out, "We did it!" like on Dora. It was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment