Friday, January 6, 2012

Opinions please!

Caitlin's baptism is in 6 months.  I've started planning early so I won't be stressed and so I can do all the things I want to do.  I want to have a photo session with her in the spring in her white dress and use those for the invitations and program.  So I need to get the dress in the next couple of months.  Here are some contenders:


And these are more than I want to spend, but OMG - GORGEOUS!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

The dresses are gorgeous! Hard to choose a favorite. My only advice would be if she is getting baptized in the dress is make sure the dress is lined well so you can't see through it or have a slip for it. Also one of the other things would be to make sure that it will be easy to get the dress under water. I saw one girl have to get submerged several times because her dress wasnt going under water.

Shannon Hairr said...

That was my concern about the tulle - if it would be too fluffy and not stay in the water. I then thought about having a separate simple dress for the baptism but that just seems over the top to me.

Anonymous said...

I personally like the 5th one. But you could also do a simple dress for her to be baptized in, that way she will have the pretty one for before/after and for Sunday.

- Kara

Smith1230 said...

I like the 5th or 6th one. I can't see those dresses being used for the actual baptism though. I love the idea of a simpler dress for the actual baptism part so that her nice dress can be preserved for before and after as Kara said. They're all pretty though.

Mike & Lila Family said...

i like 1 and 5. 5 being what i think would look the cutest on her. and i wouldn't dare put them in the water. just use the baptism jumpsuit for the actual dunking. :)also, it's really cute after she comes out to braid her wet hair or something with a cute white flower or something. if i'm invited, i'll be her after baptism stylist. ;) lol. lastly, HOW IS SHE "8" ALREADY!! so crazy. xo

Anonymous said...

Can we choose Rusty's dress? Lets see some choices!

Unknown said...

I love #5...Simple and gorgeous! Definitely just have her change into the jumpsuit before she gets in the water :)

The Haddock's said...

I love 6 but 5 would be my second favorite:)

Lindsay said...

My favorite is the last one, but that's more than you want to spend, I would still choose it!!! I like the 3rd one and then the 1st one to!