Monday, January 23, 2012

Harrison, part 2



While in Virginia, we did 3 photo shoots with Harrison.  We used natural light on the first two and had to use flash for the last day because of the weather.  I LOVE how these turned out!!








































These are some funny ones from the first day.  These were the last two of the day.  We knew he was done after these.


Lara took of some of us in action.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures! I guess you had some good models. I couldn't ask for better picture of our sweet baby and little family. Thank you so much!

Lara

Linda Love said...

These are all such adorable pictures. He is such a sweet baby.

Smith1230 said...

He's a cutie. I love the ones of him on Jeff's military gear. So cute.

Mike & Lila Family said...

my favorite is the over the crib shot but i really love them all. they have a great bed! :) i think it's awesome she took pics of you in action. surely you don't have very many of those and it will be sweet for your girls to see when they are older of the happy memories you have created for others over the years. xo