Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Weekend Misc

I bought these stickers more than two years ago for Alaina's nursery.  I got them on clearance and just never thought they fit in her room.  So this weekend, the girls and I decorated the playroom and made a flower wall.  We had fun deciding where each one needed to go.  (And don't worry Rusty, they are removable!)

This year's letter to Santa from Caitlin.

Dear Santa, What I want for crismas is a red harmonaka.  I dont think that you come to the mall and take notes about what pepele whant.  Can you give my sister a elmow toy.  She rely whants it.  Thank you for all the wonderfal crismuses.  Your frind Caitlin.

I thought it was super sweet she included her little sister in her wishlist and thanked him for past Christmases.  Love that girl!!

1 comment:

Linda Love said...

That was so sweet. She was thinking of Alaina, too. She will have Santa figured out soon.