Monday, November 14, 2011

Chicken Chili

I've been trying to eat healthier.  I downloaded myfitnesspal to track my calories and activity.  So last week, I made this easy chili.  It says four servings, but I ate at least 3 times, Rusty ate once and the girls ate some and there is still enough left over for one more meal.

366 calories per servings - and that would be for 4 very large servings.  Enjoy!

Cooking spray

2 tsp minced garlic
1 large sweet onion, chopped
2 cans chicken meat, undrained
16 oz can chili beans, undrained
14.5 oz can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 cup frozen corn

Coat a 4 quart saucepan with cooking spray. Place pan over medium high heat until hot; add garlic and onion. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often. In pan, add all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.

And this is what Alaina did while I made the chili.
Silly girl!!!

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

LOL That picture is hilarious. Love her!