Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day!  Rusty took care of breakfast for everyone and the girls surprised me with not one but TWO gift certificates for pedicures.  I love being pampered!!  Plus for Mother's Day and birthday, I get to buy my Silhouette machine.  I can't wait to do all the craft projects I've been thinking about!!!

I just love my little family.  We laugh and joke and I am so thankful for all of them!  Each one of them is a blessing and I feel they were each sent to me to be in my life.  I love them!!

3 comments:

Smith1230 said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. What all can you do with a Silhouette machine?

Shannon Hairr said...

It can cut paper, fabric, vinyl, magnet paper, heat transfer paper in any shape you can design. You can design things in Photoshop and then cut it out for just about anything.

Smith1230 said...

oooh nice