Five things you do to relax, destress,contain your composure or that you just enjoy doing for yourself:
I love baths. That is my number one way of destressing. There is nothing better than soaking in a hot, hot bath with some peppermint oil. Aaahhhh, heaven!
Another way of relaxing is reading. I LOVE books! I go through books like crazy!!
Another thing I resort to is ice cream or chocolate. When I've had a bad day, a bowl of ice cream always helps.
When I've had a really bad day, I combine all three. A hot bath, with a bowl of ice cream and then reading a book.




2 comments:
We're definitely going to have a garden tub in the house we're building!! Right now, all I have is a teeeeny tiny shower! Can't wait!
Happy Friday!
Ice cream is one of my splurges too! Great choices!
Post a Comment