Okay, I had every intention of making mom's Mother's Day gift, like I did for Rusty's mom. But I quickly was running out of time and my limited knowledge of painting was starting to worry me. Then I found through a blog of a friend of a friend, this website -
LittleBits Designs. I quickly emailed her and told her what I wanted. I LOVE what she did!! If I could paint, it is exactly what I would have done. Go check out her work - she is awesome!!
So of course, I had to add some yummy goodness to the plates - Christie Cookies - the best!!
2 comments:
Yay! I love it!! She painted a family platter for my Granny and I love it and my Granny loves it even more!! Her stuff is too cute!
A very appreciated and yummy Mother's Day gift. Thanks again, Shannon. Love you.
Post a Comment