Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday 5 - Random Questions

1. Are you a MAC or a PC???
I love my iphone and I love my ipod so I can see myself one day being a MAC but for now I'm a PC.  Even with all their problems, it's just comfortable and I know what to expect.  I don't do well with unexpected change.



2. If you could go anywhere on vacation this summer where would you go???
Well anywhere?  Hawaii, Costa Rica, anywhere exotic with a beach.  But this fall we are taking the girls to Outer Banks, NC and then in December Rusty and I are going on a cruise to 5 different exotic places so I'm not complaining!

3. Which is your most cherished childhood memory?
I would have to say playing games with my family.  I LOVE that we did this growing up.  It helped us spend time together, made us communicate and helped create countless memories!!










4. What were you doing the last time that you had a good laugh?
I don't remember exactly, but most of the time this would be the scenario:
I'm trying to do something around the house or with the baby and Caitlin says something completely off the wall and I bust up laughing.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. What is your favorite book or magazine?
I just love books in general.  I have more of favorite authors than books because I can go through a book in a couple days, especially with the Kindle app on my iphone - I can read ANYWHERE - waiting on someone, at home in bed, in the bathtub, etc.  Some of the my favorite authors - David Baldacci, JD Robb, Catherine Coulter (FBI series), James Patterson, Robert Tanenbaum, Janet Evanovich.
 

2 comments:

Linda Love said...

I love that you loved playing games with the family. It was always fun, wasn't it?

Cintia Listenbee said...

Lovely blog! Enjoyed your Friday 5s!!!