Awesome! We paid our car off a few weeks ago and all we owe on is our house as well. It is such a great feeling.
I wish I could say the same!! one day ;) Congrats
me too!
Love that feeling. Andrew and I've been there for 7 months not. Its AWESOME!!!
We should all call Dave Ramsey!
It is a great feeling. You feel light - nothing weighing you down.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome! We paid our car off a few weeks ago and all we owe on is our house as well. It is such a great feeling.
I wish I could say the same!! one day ;) Congrats
me too!
Love that feeling. Andrew and I've been there for 7 months not. Its AWESOME!!!
We should all call Dave Ramsey!
It is a great feeling. You feel light - nothing weighing you down.
Post a Comment