this doesn't surprise me. I am shocked though that they aren't in color order. :)
Nope, all the dress shoes are together, then all the ballet flats and on the other side of the closet (not pictured) are my casual shoes (tennis shoes, flip flops, etc). LOL
too funny shannon
All I know is that the neat freak genes didn't come from me or your Dad. We could have used a little of that. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
this doesn't surprise me. I am shocked though that they aren't in color order. :)
Nope, all the dress shoes are together, then all the ballet flats and on the other side of the closet (not pictured) are my casual shoes (tennis shoes, flip flops, etc). LOL
too funny shannon
All I know is that the neat freak genes didn't come from me or your Dad. We could have used a little of that. :)
Post a Comment