So cute! I think she looks like a combination of Rusty and Caitlin.
I see a lot of Caitlin at times. She has such a happy smile.
Actually the last side shot looks A LOT like Shannon to me; compared to some of Shannon's younger pictures.
she has the same beautiful smiley eyes as caitlyn! ;) i love these.
Isn't it funny how our kids can be such a combination of each parent?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! I think she looks like a combination of Rusty and Caitlin.
I see a lot of Caitlin at times. She has such a happy smile.
Actually the last side shot looks A LOT like Shannon to me; compared to some of Shannon's younger pictures.
she has the same beautiful smiley eyes as caitlyn! ;) i love these.
Isn't it funny how our kids can be such a combination of each parent?
Post a Comment