Congrats on the girl. It will be fun for Caitlin to have a sister to hang out with. Good luck coming up with a name. That was always hard for me. I wished they came with a name when they were born.
such good ultra sound pics. in the first one, i can see by her profile she will look a lot like caitlin i think. ;) good luck on the naming process. much harder than i thought it'd be for me when choosing evan. ;)
3 comments:
Congrats on the girl. It will be fun for Caitlin to have a sister to hang out with. Good luck coming up with a name. That was always hard for me. I wished they came with a name when they were born.
yay. I love ultrasound pictures
such good ultra sound pics. in the first one, i can see by her profile she will look a lot like caitlin i think. ;) good luck on the naming process. much harder than i thought it'd be for me when choosing evan. ;)
Post a Comment